WELCOME TO NATURAL & ESSENTIAL, LLC Caring for your skin, the Natural Way.
Experience the softness of Shea Butter and the moisture replenishing properties of Jojoba oil with Natural and Essentials Body Butter.
The combination of these two organic plants, coupled with fragrance or an essential oil, creates Natural and Essential LLC’s Scented Body Butter. This product quickly eliminates chronic dry skin and keeps it moisturized throughout the day.
We take great pride in our commitment to provide every customer with an effective and enjoyable purchasing experience. Each jar of Scented Body Butter is crafted by hand; ensuring every product is properly cared for. Furthermore, our online store is designed to be safe and efficient.
Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to your continued business.
Natural and Essential Scented Body Butter is handcrafted using three ingredients: Raw Unrefined Organic Ivory Shea Butter, Organic Golden Jojoba Oil, and Fragrance or Essential Oil. The crafting process is void of any heat so you can enjoy all the many health benefits from each ingredient.
Natural and Essentials Scented Body Butter Bug Repellent (S3BR) is handcrafted to emphasize two specific tasks, repel mosquitoes and moisturize skin.
What is jojoba oil, exactly?
Jojoba oil is derived from the seeds of the jojoba shrub, a perennial native to the North American deserts. The oil accounts for 50% of the jojoba seed and is extracted by cold-pressing, a process that helps maintain the rich nutritional value of the oil.
Similar to other skincare oils, jojoba oil contains oodles of vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties, but what sets it apart from the others is that it’s technically not an oil, but a wax ester.
What does this mean for your skin? “Jojoba oil has a similar molecular structure and composition to sebum, which the skin naturally produces for moisturization,” says Zain Husain, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist practicing at the New Jersey Dermatology & Aesthetics Center.
- It mimics the natural moisturizing oils (sebum) found in your skin.
- It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy residue.
- It is non-allergenic, which makes it safe for use on all types of skin, including children. It can also be safely used around the eyes.
- It is a natural antioxidant, which helps protect skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- It has antibacterial properties that kill bacteria, including the bacteria that causes acne.
- It is non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
- It contains beneficial minerals and vitamins, such as Vitamin E and B and chromium, copper, and zinc. All of these helps to nourish and protect the skin and hair.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil:
- Improve the skin barrier
- Soothe dry skin
- Treat Acne
- Delay signs of aging
- Fight Cold Sores
- Remove makeup
Questions? Suggestions? We’d love to hear from you!
Complete the Contact Information form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.